Federal & State Updates –
Impact on cities, counties & your taxes
Wednesday, May 12, at 4:30 PM
Things have been churning at the US Treasury and in Iowa’s legislature. Get an update on the most recent developments, their possible impact on the operations and funding of Central Iowa cities and counties, and your taxes.
Topics to be considered:
- Update of deliberations in the Iowa Legislature
- Update on US Treasury rules implementing the American Rescue Plan Act
- Impact on operations and funding of Central Iowa cities and counties.
- How and when property taxes may be affected.
- Alan Kemp, Executive Director, Iowa League of Municipalities
- Tom Cope, Cope Murphy + C0., LLP & Johnston City Council
Individuals registered for previous Town Halls will automatically receive communications and links; no further action required.
If you have not registered previously, please do so by emailing Admin@taxpayersci.com.